When managing fast-paced loading dock operations, complex warehouse tasks, or handling potentially dangerous, valuable, and sensitive inventory, the success of your facility depends on a well-designed and properly maintained infrastructure. From routinely maintained loading equipment and bay doors, to proactive employee safety measures that boost productivity, there’s a lot to consider when calibrating your operations for success. At Stokes, your facility’s success is our vision, and with our multi-tiered approach to optimized facility operations, achieving greater safety, efficiency, and improved supplier relations is the goal.
1. Stokes is Your Local Partner
On-call and ready to assist, we treat your facility’s operations as if they were our own. With 36 service trucks and 50 certified technicians on standby, our local professionals respond to urgent, routine, and complex maintenance requests with one goal in mind; keep your business on time, operating smoothly, and proactively maintained with professional service. With our all-inclusive local facility support, you can expect:
- Properly Maintained Equipment Prevents Downtime
- Prompt, Knowledgeable, & Efficient Attention
- Clear Communication & Informative Education
2. Our Factory-Trained Technicians Are Experts in the Field
At the foundation of our responsive local service, we invest heavily into the training and education of our factory-trained technicians. Our well-equipped technicians have years of experience resolving complex requests, and we arrive at every facility fully prepared to diagnose, repair, and replace your equipment with safety and professionalism. Along with the mastery of fundamental skills such as welding, mechanical, and hydraulic systems, our technicians are fully insured, drug tested, and attend both initial and annual OSHA safety training for facility upkeep and updates that you can feel confident in.
3. Committed to Safety With Every Service
The safety of your facility, employees, and equipment is our top priority. All of our technicians attend extensive OSHA construction training, and actively maintain certifications in industry leading safe work practices and policies. As members of ISNetworld and Avetta, our team consistently performs under 1 for insurance premium multipliers. Our dedication to comprehensive safety protocols prevents workplace injuries, dangerous equipment malfunctions, and ensures that your facility remains compliant with local regulations.
4. Experience Top-Notch Service
Our full-service perspective primes your facility for lasting growth. As your single source for reliable, responsive, and affordable facility upgrades and repairs, our leading technicians assist with:
- Equipment & Supplies: We source, order, and maintain on-time shipping schedules to provide you with the fundamental items you need to operate smoothly.
- Comprehensive Equipment Installations: From concrete work and core drilling to forming, electricals, and removals, our experienced team is prepared to adapt to your custom needs.
- Expert Advice: Our knowledgeable technicians offer ongoing product support and flexible scheduling long after the installation or repair.
5. Devoted to Your Facility’s Peak Performance
When you partner with our experts for loading dock service in Philadelphia, your continued success is our mission. Our local Stokes field service representatives organize planned maintenance programs specific to your facility, and prepare you with proactive recommendations to promote your facility’s effectiveness, safety, and optimized performance.