Protecting Your Most Valued Asset
Rite-Vu Hazard Recognition and Control
Pedestrians are often crushed or impacted in the drive approach due to ambient noise that can mask the sound of a backing truck, allowing it to sneak up on pedestrians.
Collisions between forklifts and pedestrians at the loading dock are an all too common occurrence.
This system helps you stay a step ahead of the potential dangers (flow of traffic, fault scenarios, etc.) in your path with a combination of components that use motion detection, line-of-sight notification, and audible alarms when necessary, providing instant Hazard Recognition and Control.
Features motion sensors on each side of the dock door that identify when a pedestrian or material handling equipment enters the trailer. The intense blue light emitted onto the leveler, signals that there is activity inside the trailer. Entering an unsecured trailer prompts an audible alarm. And, with motion detected inside a trailer the Dok-Lok vehicle restraint cannot be disengaged.
Detects the motion of a backing trailer in the drive approach and presents a clear visual and audible warning to any pedestrian outside the loading dock. This adds an additional layer of pedestrian safety outside the building. (*Only available with the Shadow Hook and Stabilizing Trailer Restraints.)
Provides a clear, line-of-sight Dok-Lok status to material handling equipment operators as they enter the trailer. Green lights mean a trailer is safely secured. When a truck or trailer is not secured, the system lets you know.
Provides material handling equipment operators with visual reference when backing out of a trailer. Green lights mean a trailer is safely secured. When a truck or trailer is not secured, the system lets you know.
The award-winning Rite-Hite Safe-T-Signal Warning System detects traffic from all directions and communicates with high-visibility traffic control LED symbols to the oncoming traffic.
If traffic is detected approaching from one direction, then an amber LED yield signal is presented to the other directions. When traffic is detected from two or more directions then a red LED stop signal will be presented to the approaching traffic and a blue LED light will illuminate on the floor; directions with no detected traffic will be presented with an amber LED signal.
- Unidirectional microwave sensors differentiate approaching traffic
- Designed for four-way, three-way and two-way intersections
- Adjustable sensing range and Sensitivity
- Communicates using yellow LED yield sign and red LED stop sign
- When two or more red LED stop signs appear, a blue LED light is also projected onto the floor
- UL Listed 100-240VAC 50/60Hz input, Class 2 24V output power supply
- Ceiling mounted with standard ¾” (19 mm) rigid conduit
- Rugged steel construction
- Optimal mounting height from 10’ to 16’ (3050 mm to 4875 mm)
- Indoor use, -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Low power consumption (<10W standby, <50W maximum)
- Adjustable light brightness